Spouse / Life Partner to SAC + work authorisation

Customer Supports

 012 323 4875


Operating Hours

Mon - Fri 08:00 - 16:30


Spouse / Life Partner to SAC + work authorization

If you are foreign national and have been married or life partnership (even not formal, it can be formalised) with a South African citizen or a permanent resident in South Africa, a special dispensation exists where they are allowed to apply for authorization to work, conduct business and/or study in South Africa without complying with the very complex requirements of a Work Visa, Business Visa or Study Visa.
Requirements can in certain circumstances be further relaxed on the basis of a Constitutional Court ruling. If you find yourself (or your spouse) in this unique position.

Contact us for more information and a consultation